|Company Name||DF Consulting Canada|
|Date Posted||July 14, 2014|
Our client is an expert in the development, sales and service of oil field technology. They provide a variety of upstream oilfield solutions and products. They are looking for a field service HET to join their growing team in Edmonton, AB.
- Update the hydraulic systems as needed
- Troubleshoot hydraulic components
- Training customers on operation and maintenance of rigs
- Replacing hydraulic components when needed
- Inspecting rigs for obvious issues
- Fixing or repairing rigs as needed
- Follow all company policies and procedures
- Uphold a safe work environment
- Frequent travel is required
- Journeyman Heavy Equipment Technician with at least 10 years of shop experience
- Technical education with hydraulics programming and 5-6 years of field experience
- 2-5 years of experience in sales of technology products in a business-to-business environment
- Experience with CRM software, Microsoft Office, ERP or Oracle Systems
- Experience serving international customers and coordinating export documents
- Experience working for or with a manufacturer or manufacturer rep
- Forklift experience
- Extensive understand of hydraulics, electrical and mechanical concepts
- Must have a valid Canadian passport (frequent travel is required)
- Excellent compensation package dependent on experience
- Comprehensive benefits
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only the most qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please, no phone calls. Please note that you must be eligible to work in Canada to apply for this role.
Please apply online at www.edmontonrecruiting.com or submit your resume via firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/dfconsulting and on Twitter @DFConsultingHR to stay up to date on our latest openings!
Having technical difficulties? Please send us your resume via email: email@example.com - Including the Job in the subject line.