|Company Name||DF Consulting Canada|
|Date Posted||July 12, 2014|
Our client is a rapidly growing HVAC/R and plumbing company servicing the Greater Calgary AreaThey are a family owned and operated company that has been in business for over 40 years. They are looking for an HVAC Technician to join their growing team in Calgary, AB.
· Diagnose the cause of problems and/or failures in heating/air conditioning/ventilation systems for the purpose of identifying equipment and/or systems repair and/or replacements
· Inform management regarding procedures and/or status of work orders
· Inspect HVAC systems and their components (eg. Heating units, building exhaust fans, ventilation units, etc) to evaluate condition, identify necessary repairs and recommend preventative maintenance
· Install heating and air conditioning equipment and ventilation systems
· Maintain service vehicles, tools and equipment in good working order
· Participate in meetings, workshops, training and seminars as required
· Perform routine and preventative maintenance on commercial rooftop heating and cooling equipment
· Prepare written materials (eg. Repair status, activity logs, etc) as required
· Repair heating and air conditioning systems and/or components (eg. Pumps, motors, air handlers, fan coils, piping, etc)
· Transport a variety of tools, equipment and supplies to ensure availability of materials required at job site
· Read and interpret shop drawings and control schematics
· Responsible for start-up and commissioning of building automation systems
· Conduct customer training in use and operation of building automation systems
· Rotating on-call work
· Journeyman Air conditioning & refrigeration license or equivalent experience
· Trained in the operation of HVAC systems operation, installation and refrigerant handling, refrigeration system faultfinding, electrical faultfinding, building automation systems, boilers, boiler controls, electronic and pneumatic controls (basic)
· Experienced repairing and maintenance of heating, air conditioning and ventilation systems; repair and maintenance of hot water heating systems; repair and maintenance of electric heating systems; general maintenance of ventilation equipment; experience troubleshooting and repairing rooftop units, energy recovery ventilation, heat recovery ventilation, etc
· Clean driving record and ability to produce a clean drivers’ abstract
· Must be willing to undergo a criminal record check if required
· Must be willing to learn the plumbing trade
· Must be comfortable with technology
· Must own your own basic tools (larger tools supplied by company)
· Must be willing to participate in rolling on-call schedule
· Competitive wage dependent on experience ($35-$45/hr)
· Comprehensive benefits
· RRSP matching program
· Bonus program
· 3 weeks vacation
· Company vehicle and cell phone provided
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only the most qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please, no phone calls. Please note that you must be eligible to work in Canada to apply for this role.
Please apply online at www.calgaryrecruiting.com or submit your resume via email@example.com
- Journeyman Service Plumber - Job ID 1410 new posted 9 days ago.
- Field Service Technician - Job ID 14156 new posted 9 days ago.
- Field Service Technician - Job ID 14155 new posted 9 days ago.
- Field Service Technician - Job ID 14154 new posted 9 days ago.
- Field Service Technician - Job ID 14153 new posted 9 days ago.
Having technical difficulties? Please send us your resume via email: firstname.lastname@example.org - Including the Job in the subject line.