Our client has been operating for over 30 years as a one-stop solution for all transportation needs. They have over 300 staff working in 16 locations across Canada. They have a culture of integrity and respect and value their customers and employees. They’re looking for a Journeyman Automotive Technician to join their growing team in Whitehorse YT.
- Determine the problem by reading the work order, examining the vehicle using testing equipment, or taking the vehicle for a test drive
- Dismantle faulty assemblies and repair or replace worn or damaged parts
- Reassemble, adjust, and test the repaired mechanism
- Perform scheduled maintenance services such as oil changes, lubrications and tune-ups
- Advise customers on work performed, general vehicle condition and future repair requirements
- Mentoring an apprentice
- This role has a Monday-Friday schedule
- Registered Journeyman Auto Technician; Red Seal an asset
- Air Ticket and CVIP certification
- Ability to pass a criminal record check
- Valid driver’s license with a clean abstract
- Domestic vehicle experience
- Must be willing to relocate to Whitehorse, NT (this is a full time permanent role, not a fly in fly out role)
- Flat rate shops with earning potentials of up to $45/hr
- Comprehensive benefits
- RRSP matching
- Employee assistance program
- 3 weeks vacation (after first year of employment)
- Relocation assistance (moving vehicle & gas provided)
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only the most qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please, no phone calls. Please note that you must be eligible to work in Canada to apply for this role.
Please apply online at www.calgaryrecruiting.com or submit your resume via firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/dfconsulting and on Twitter @DFConsultingHR to stay up to date on our latest openings!
Having technical difficulties? Please send us your resume via email: email@example.com - Including the Job in the subject line.